Article Processing Charge
The Article Processing Charge for publication in this Journal is EUR 750 (+4% VAT, if applicable) per article.
Papers including a regular member of the Global Network for Geospatial Health (www.gnosisgis.org) as first author or corresponding author will be charged 250 EUR (+4% VAT, if applicable).
Please note that VAT tax has to be added to the APC:
- European Union PRIVATE customers must add the standard rate (4%) of VAT tax.
- European Institutions and Organizations paying the fee on behalf of Authors can avoid payment of VAT by providing their VAT registration number.
- Private or public ITALIAN customers (individuals, universities, hospitals, other organizations) must ALWAYS add VAT (IVA) at standard rate (4%)
- Outside the European Union, individuals and organizations should not add the VAT tax.
When and how to pay
Upon editorial acceptance of an article, the corresponding author will be notified that payment is due. We advise prompt payment as we are unable to publish accepted articles until full payment has been received. Payment can be made by one of the following methods:
- PayPal/Credit cards – these are the most recommended and secure payment systems, enabling you to pay without sharing your financial information and getting your payment receipt immediately. Please be informed that payments carry an administrative charge of € 30 (tax included).
- Bank transfer - payment is due within 30 days of the manuscript receiving editorial acceptance. Bank charges to be borne by payer. Once payment has been processed a regular invoice will be issued.